- Our program is for alcoholic and/or chemically dependent men and women over the age of 18.
- Prior to admission, we require an initial telephone interview to assess the health status, medications and special dietary requirements, if any, of each prospective guest.
- We are not a detox or medical facility, nor do we employ health care professionals, counselors, therapists or social workers.
- All guests must be abstinent from alcohol and illicit drugs for a minimum of 72 hours at the time of admission. Those not coming directly from a detox will be required to provide documentation from a doctor certifying that they are detoxed and medically stable. We may require a urine or breathalyzer test at the time of admission, or at any point during your stay.
- We require a minimum stay of two weeks. Completion of our curriculum
typically requires three to five weeks.
Payment for the first two weeks is due upon arrival. The cost of your stay covers all program components and activities, including accommodations and meals.
- Nail Polish/Nail Polish Remover
- Hair Dye
- Tanning Spray
- Cologne/Perfume/Body Spray
- Clippers/Beard Trimmers/Scissors
- Curling Irons/Flat Irons
- Anything Containing Alcohol (Hand Sanitizer, Rubbing Alcohol, Mouth Wash, Etc.)
- Weights/Exercise Equipment
- Protein Powder, Body Building Supplements
- Supplies to Roll Cigarettes
- Gum, Candy, Snacks & Drinks
- Energy Drinks/Energy Boosters
- Scales/Diet Pills
- Pocket Knives/Utility Knives
- Cell phones, laptops, tablets, gaming devices, handheld/portable televisions, ereaders, speakers, musical instruments and MP3 players that have the capability to connect to the internet.
- Seasonally appropriate clothing. (Check weather)
- Comfortable loose fitting clothing for optional yoga.
- Sneakers or boots for optional hiking.
- All necessary toiletries you may need (please don't bring items containing alcohol: mouthwash, cologne, perfume, etc.)
- Tobacco products for the duration of your stay (NH is tax free)
- Discharge summary or med-clearance if applicable.
- Although it is not required, you may want $20-$30 for incidentals.
- Quarters for laundry ($1:25/load, we provide detergent)
- Appropriate reading material (we do not allow pornography, men's magazines, etc.) (Plymouth House will provide you will all material for the program)
- We do not allow cell phones, laptop computers, gaming devices or handheld/portable televisions.
Directions to Plymouth House
- Admissions are 7 days a week and by appointment only.
- Plymouth House will provide transportation to and from Manchester Airport and Concord Trailways in Concord NH for arriving and departing guests.
- Upon arrival, you and your family/friends will be given a tour of our facility.
- During the intake, you and your belongings will be searched for the safety of our community. Any prohibited items will be held in the main office until your discharge.
- Please be advised, you must arrive at the Plymouth House clean and sober. There are no exceptions to this rule. You may be required to provide a breathalyzer and/or urine screen on admission.
Program Rates Effective 1/1/2017:
Four Weeks: $7,840
Three Weeks: $5,880
Two Weeks: $3,920
One Week: $1,960
We accept cash, cashier's or certified checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. The cost covers program, food and lodging.